The Alice Network

Look! A wild book!
by Kate Quinn | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by megami-no-ushi of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 1/12/2019
Journal Entry 1 by megami-no-ushi from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2019
In an enthralling new historical novel from national bestselling author Kate Quinn, two women—a female spy recruited to the real-life Alice Network in France during World War I and an unconventional American socialite searching for her cousin in 1947—are brought together in a mesmerizing story of courage and redemprion.

Journal Entry 2 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 27, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (1/27/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

My wrapped book this year!

To the finder:

Journal Entry 3 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 09, 2019
Picked this one up at the Calgary BookCrossing Christmas party. Looks like a good one...

Journal Entry 4 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 14, 2019
This was such an amazing book, I just couldn't stop read it. Loved the characters and learning about all the female spies.

Journal Entry 5 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 14, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (9/14/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to the Calgary meet up group.

Journal Entry 6 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, September 15, 2019
Picked this up at the September BookCrossing meeting.

Journal Entry 7 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 12, 2019
I enjoyed this book very much, highlighting one of the many roles women played during World War I. The author did a good job going back and forth between the storylines.

Journal Entry 8 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 12, 2019

Released 6 days ago (10/12/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to the October BookCrossing meeting to be enjoyed by the next reader.

Journal Entry 9 by Crataegus at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 12, 2019
Picked up at the Calgary bookcrossing meetup. Looking forward to the read!