A Virgin River Christmas (A Virgin River Novel)

by Robyn Carr | Romance |
Registered by Aramena of Moore, Oklahoma USA on 6/20/2017
Journal Entry 1 by Aramena from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, June 20, 2017
So many feels. I loved Marcie. I loved Ian. I loved Marcie's devotion to her late husband, and to the man who brought him home and then fell off the map. I loved her determination to find Ian. To tell Ian his father was dying so he could try to see him one more time, and then to promptly switch her allegiance and stand behind Ian's reasons for not wanting to see his father. For not trying to change Ian, for accepting him exactly as he was.

I cried a lot during this short book. Not because it was sad, but because it was just so emotional. So good. So very very good.

I'm adding this book to Jenny1230's Variety Genre Bookbox.

Journal Entry 2 by BookLovinMama at Arnold, Missouri USA on Sunday, July 30, 2017
I received this as part of JennyC1230's Variety Genre bookbox. I won't be keeping this book, as the last in line I will find a new home for it in the near future.

Journal Entry 3 by BookLovinMama at Arnold, Missouri USA on Sunday, July 30, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (7/31/2017 UTC) at Arnold, Missouri USA

Releasing this book as part of Waternixie's Potluck Book Ray. Sending this book to the next participant. Happy Travels!

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, August 05, 2017
checking in from Waternixie's bookbox, duplicate. will swap it out with my copy

Journal Entry 5 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Marcie tracks her deceased husband's comrade to a remote wilderness. He's shut himself off from life, until plucky Marcie shows up and won't let him alone

Journal Entry 6 by wingNancyNovawing at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, December 22, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (12/22/2018 UTC) at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!