The Throwback Special: A Novel

by Chris Bachelder | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 4/18/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Got this book from work.

Released 2 yrs ago (4/23/2017 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

One of many books given away at the Kensington Day of the Book Festival for a new reader to find & enjoy!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 24, 2017
This book was not chosen at the Kensington Day of the Book street festival from our BookCrossing booth. I will release it elsewhere...

I'm releasing this book for...

**The 2018 February Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. This book's title contains the word BACK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, March 08, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book in the BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book festival!

----------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, May 24, 2018
There were about a hundred books left over at the end of the day in Gaithersburg, and they all came home with me for release elsewhere.

Released 1 yr ago (5/24/2018 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Knox Bldg in Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is available on the Book Exchange shelf in the pantry in room 9C68 of the Knox Building (USPTO employees and authorized visitors only - this area is not open to the general public).