The Beginning of the World in the Middle of the Night

by Jen Campbell | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingLamillawing of Minsk, anywhere Belarus on 12/24/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingLamillawing from Minsk, anywhere Belarus on Sunday, December 24, 2017
Hardcover, new. Bought on a whim in Amsterdam ABC shop
Really liked this edition, beautiful cover.

The book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world.

Journal Entry 2 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Monday, January 01, 2018
Reserved for one book a month game - my January offer

Entries:
mcsar (Canada)
alexiapapa (Greece)
book-a-neer (Australia)

Journal Entry 3 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Wednesday, January 10, 2018
The book is going to mcsar

Journal Entry 4 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Thursday, January 11, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/11/2018 UTC) at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus

My favourite story of the collection is the title one. Very tragic.

You've found a travelling book. Hurray!
Enjoy your reading!

Привет!
Спасибо, что нашли время зайти на сайт и сделать запись в журнале! Напишите, когда и где вы нашли книгу.
Перед тем, как попасть к Вам, она побывала в других уголках света. История ее путешествий записана на сайте, и теперь к ней добавился еще один пункт. Я очень рада, что она нашла нового читателя в Вашем лице.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, February 25, 2018
The book has finally arrived. The book is beautiful. Thank you.

--------------------------
Updated Jun 4, 2018

I finished the book a few days ago. I like the writer's style and I am enthralled by her imagination. On the whole, I prefer the longer stories.

I also checked out the writer's youtube channel after reading the book. It should be fun watching the videos, but it will take a while. Thank you Lamilla for introducing me to her works.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmcsarwing at Oppem's Birthday RABCK group, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/5/2018 UTC) at Oppem's Birthday RABCK group, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

A birthday surprise. Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy this wish list book.

Journal Entry 7 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, July 30, 2018
We can't quite see ahead

you see, my dear?
for all the fur that's blocking.