Fifth-Grade Frankenstein

by Terri Fields | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/20/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 20, 2017
I selected this book from the Little Free Library at Twinbrook Baptist Church in Rockville, Maryland. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The Spook-tacular October 2017 Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. This book has the word FRANKENSTEIN in its title.

***The October 2017 TICK TOCK Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. This book has the words AD and FIFTH-GRADE in the title.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 04, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/4/2017 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at a meeting of BCinDC, my local BookCrossing group, in memory of Mary Zee who founded the OBCZ (official BookCrossing Zone) at Birdie's Cafe. Rest in peace, dear friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!