The Eye of Jade: A Mei Wang Mystery (Mei Wang Mysteries)

by Diane Wei Liang | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/18/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 18, 2017
I selected this book from the LIttle Free Library on Wade Avenue in Rockville, Maryland, USA. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The October 2017 TICK TOCK Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. This book has the word AD in the title.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 04, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 04, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (11/4/2017 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at a meeting of BCinDC, my local BookCrossing group, in memory of Mary Zee who founded the OBCZ (official BookCrossing Zone) at Birdie's Cafe. Rest in peace, dear friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The November 2017 The Release Challenge hosted by RockDg9.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 03, 2018
We changed out all the books on the OBCZ shelf at Birdie's Cafe in Westminster today, and this book came home with me.

Released 9 mos ago (4/28/2019 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This is one of the many books given away at the 2019 Kensington Day of the Book Festival.
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 29, 2019
I selected this book today at the Kensington International Day of the Book street festival by request of fellow BookCrosser SweetBabyJane.

Journal Entry 8 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 29, 2019

Released 9 mos ago (4/28/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book by request to fellow Bookcrosser SweetBabyJane,

--------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 9 by Sweetbabyjane at Derwood, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 16, 2020
From SqueakyChu; date unknown.