Konsten att höra hjärtslag

by Jan-Philipp Sendker | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 917503395X Global Overview for this book
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 4/13/2017
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, April 13, 2017
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(Note: I am sadly monolingual and am guessing at languages & descriptions as best I can. Apologies if I'm getting it wrong.)

From the 4-for-a-dollar shelf at Book-Off: this one appears to be a mystery/thriller in Swedish, set in Bangkok. I like the decorative flourishes on the cover art.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Foodland - Beretania in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/25/2017 UTC) at Foodland - Beretania in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Monday, April 24, 2017: left on the counter above the newspapers. Larger photo here.

Released in celebration of International BookCrossing Day (April 21): just because I can only read English is no reason not to release books in other languages! ;)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow the further adventures of your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

(Think of it like Where's George for books: a little like geocaching or a treasure hunt - you can follow a registered book's journey every time someone makes a new entry. Some BookCrossers even leave books *in* geocaches!)

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!