Hope to Die

by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by em64 of Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on 4/9/2017
Journal Entry 1 by em64 from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, April 09, 2017
From the back cover:

"Detective Alex Cross has lost everything and everyone he's ever cared about. His enemy, Thierry Mulch, is holding his family hostage. Driven by feelings of hatred and revenge, Mulch is threatening to kill them all, and break Cross for ever. But Alex Cross is fighting back. In a race against time, he must defeat Mulch, and find his wife and children - no matter what it takes."

I think I have read one Alex Cross novel before but I really don't remember anything of it. This one is the 22nd in the series and so somehow it feels (even if I haven't really read his books). This is supposed to be a thriller but I was rather bored, I even thought about not finishing it on page 50 as I really couldn't get bothered with what would happen to Cross and his family. I just couldn't get into the story. The books has almost 500 pages but luckily they had used quite a large font and wide marginals so it was fairly quick to read.

Journal Entry 2 by em64 at Messukylän kirjasto in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (4/12/2017 UTC) at Messukylän kirjasto in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Vapautuu vaihtohyllyyn

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, July 07, 2017
Nothing much to comment. Haven' t read Pattersons books before and this was quite a nice surprise.

Left the book to an old phonebooth in Gemünd (Schleiden), Germany. There are these old phonebooths that have been turned into common libraries which is very nice!