The Husband's Secret

by Liane Moriarty | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by chapter-9 on 4/8/2017
Journal Entry 1 by chapter-9 on Saturday, April 08, 2017
Taken to April Book Crossing meeting at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 2 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 08, 2017
Safely in my hands.

Journal Entry 3 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Last year, January 2017, my daughter in law was reading this when we visited her in Singapore. It caught my interest so when Chapter 9 offered it up, I quickly grabbed it. It was interesting that I finally got around to reading it for the 2018 bingo challenge...a book recommended... I actually read a copy from the Singapore library that my daughter in law got out for me so I didn’t have to haul my copy to Singapore. Heard about book in Singapore, got it in Calgary and read it in Singapore, well actually finished it in Bali!

What an interesting book. This is my first book by this author and I really enjoyed it.

It was set in Australia, which was fun. I liked all the characters. They all had real problems and life changing events happening to them.

The epilogue was very interesting...a lot of “they wouldn’t know, but...”. Life can be very interesting with lots of twists and turns!

Thanks chapter 9

Journal Entry 4 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 14, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (4/14/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 5 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, April 15, 2018
Picked up at the April meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers, held at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 6 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, January 01, 2019
Found that I'd read this a few months ago and forgot to journal it! I had to find a spoiler page to remind myself how it ended! Sheesh!

Journal Entry 7 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (1/12/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Released at the January meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers, held at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 8 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 13, 2019
Brought this home from the January BookCrossing meeting.