corner corner Colour Yourself to Calmness Postcard Book: 20 animal images to colour in for inner peace

by Author unknown | Health, Mind & Body
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 4/8/2017

status (set by J4shaw): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 08, 2017

A book of 20 postcards, 1 each of 20 animal images to colour in.

I plan to send these out to bookcrossers with RABCK parcels.
Please make a journal entry then feel free to keep & colour (a photo of the finished postcard would make a great additional journal entry) or pass it on or post it or even send back to me!
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 02, 2018

I'm sending SEA EAGLE as part of the Pirate Sweepstakes parcel to the winner.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbrezovawing at Bruxelles / Brussel, Bruxelles / Brussel Belgium on Wednesday, March 14, 2018

thank you for the Seaeagle - will the rest of the cards come under the same number?

Journal Entry 4 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 04, 2018

I'm sending COYOTE to a bookcrosser as a thank you for a RABCK.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Saturday, April 07, 2018

Coyote arrived today, thank you very much

Journal Entry 6 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 09, 2018

I'm sending LIZARD to a bookcrosser with a few other little surprises.

Journal Entry 7 by wingTrojanhorsewing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Friday, May 04, 2018

I'm sending SEA TURTLE to a BookCrosser as a thank you. :)

Journal Entry 8 by wingJ4shawwing at Boise, Idaho USA on Sunday, May 27, 2018

SEA TURTLE arrived with me, thank you so much!