Lords And Ladies: (Discworld Novel 14) (Discworld Novels)

by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by mysteriousmummy of Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on 4/7/2017
Journal Entry 1 by mysteriousmummy from Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 7, 2017
Welcome to BookCrossing! The home of travelling books...

Thank you so much for picking up this book and visiting the website. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home.

If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free, confidential, you are only known by your screen name and your e-mail address is never given out) please say mysteriousmummy sent you.

I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it.

You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Happy Book-crossing...

Regards

Mysteriousmummy

Journal Entry 2 by mysteriousmummy at Torquay Train Station in Torquay, Devon United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Released 6 yrs ago (8/8/2017 UTC) at Torquay Train Station in Torquay, Devon United Kingdom

In the covered bridge

Journal Entry 3 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Thank you mysteriousmummy for sending me this book for the 12 days of Christmas exchange. I'm a big fan of Discworld novels and haven't read this one so I'm really looking forward to getting stuck in soon.

Journal Entry 4 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 30, 2019
Thoroughly enjoyed this Terry Pratchett novel. Lovely to be back in the World of the Witches again. Really glad I had read Witches Abroad first though.

Now I'm lending this to a friend who is also a big Terry Pratchett fan.

Left at The Swan at Blakedown.

Welcome to bookcrossing!
Congratulations on finding this book. I hope you enjoy it.
Please make a journal entry so I know the book is safe with you (this can be done anonymously if you prefer) and then read and re-release the book for someone else to enjoy!
Better still join Bookcrossing (please consider using me, Trojanhorse as your referring member) then you can follow the book as it continues its travels.
Happy Reading!

This book has been released for the 2024 May Royalty release challenge.