corner corner Lords And Ladies: (Discworld Novel 14) (Discworld Novels)

Lords And Ladies: (Discworld Novel 14) (Discworld Novels)
by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by mysteriousmummy of Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on 4/7/2017

status (set by Trojanhorse): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by mysteriousmummy from Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 07, 2017

Welcome to BookCrossing! The home of travelling books...

Thank you so much for picking up this book and visiting the website. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home.

If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free, confidential, you are only known by your screen name and your e-mail address is never given out) please say mysteriousmummy sent you.

I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it.

You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Happy Book-crossing...

Regards

Mysteriousmummy

Journal Entry 2 by mysteriousmummy at Torquay Train Station in Torquay, Devon United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Released 10 mos ago (8/8/2017 UTC) at Torquay Train Station in Torquay, Devon United Kingdom

In the covered bridge

Journal Entry 3 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Thank you mysteriousmummy for sending me this book for the 12 days of Christmas exchange. I'm a big fan of Discworld novels and haven't read this one so I'm really looking forward to getting stuck in soon.