Dora Saves the Snow Princess (Dora the Explorer)

by Phoebe Beinstein (adaptor) | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/6/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 06, 2017
This is one of 65 books donated by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your kindness.

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The April 2017 Ultimate Challenge for Directions hosted by jumpingin. This book has the word IN in the title and (x2) in the author's/adaptor's name.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 21, 2021
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

--------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 06, 2021

Released 1 wk ago (2/16/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!