Green Angel

by Alice Hoffman | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by emmejo of Cortland, New York USA on 3/26/2017
Journal Entry 1 by emmejo from Cortland, New York USA on Sunday, March 26, 2017
I tried to read this, but it just wasn't my cup of tea, mostly because of the main character. I had a bad feeling two pages in when she described herself as "the least among them, nothing special, just a girl" and then goes on to talk about her unusual talents and how misunderstood and put-upon she is. I might be able to deal with her melodrama if the plot was more engaging but even after the disaster, it felt uninspired and predictable, with overly obvious morality tales. I was just not in the mood to read this stuff.

Hopefully the next reader will be more patient with Green and her tale!

Journal Entry 2 by emmejo at Trumansburg, New York USA on Friday, April 07, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (4/7/2017 UTC) at Trumansburg, New York USA

Heading out as one of the starting books in the Otherworldly Bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by book_drunkard at Osgood, Indiana USA on Friday, June 02, 2017
Taken from the Otherworldly bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by book_drunkard at Osgood, Indiana USA on Sunday, March 17, 2019
This was a super-quick read that I really enjoyed.
Will be traveling to a new reader soon.

Journal Entry 5 by book_drunkard at Blind Date With A Book, by mail -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 18, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (3/18/2019 UTC) at Blind Date With A Book, by mail -- Controlled Releases

Thanks for playing Blind Date with a Book - March Edition - on Facebook.
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, March 24, 2019
Received, thank you!