Sent (The Missing, Book 2)

by Margaret Peterson Haddix | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/22/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, March 22, 2017
This is one of 58 books donated by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your kindness.

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The August 2017 One Word Title Challenge hosted by booklady331.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 31, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (9/8/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #37285 at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!