corner corner The Woman Who Upped and Left

The Woman Who Upped and Left
by Fiona Gibson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingardachywing of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 9/12/2017

status (set by Rochester74): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingardachywing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Picked up in a swap at the telephone box book exchange in Hintlesham, Suffolk.

Hintlesham Telephone Box Book Exchange.

Journal Entry 2 by wingardachywing at BCUK UnConvention 2017 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, September 18, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (9/22/2017 UTC) at BCUK UnConvention 2017 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

On the book buffet table.

BallySockman

Journal Entry 3 by wingRochester74wing at Gießen, Hessen Germany on Thursday, October 05, 2017

I took this book from the bookbuffet at the Convention in Loughborough. I do hope to read it untill my next UK holiday :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingRochester74wing at Gießen, Hessen Germany on Saturday, May 05, 2018

I read it and I liked it.
It is nice when the heroine is older and she has quite a few loveinterests. In Hugo is going to be lonely by the end of this book, welk I Soulsänger offer to compfort him now;-)

Journal Entry 5 by wingRochester74wing at The Ape and Apple- Pub in Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom on Saturday, May 05, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (5/4/2018 UTC) at The Ape and Apple- Pub in Manchester, Greater Manchester United Kingdom

I was enjoying a nice Bitter, finished reading this book and had a nice and strange chat with a stranger who mentioned twice that he meet the Beatles in the 60th just around the corner. I left the book in the bookshelf.
Enjoy!