corner corner Hannah's List: A Romance Novel (A Blossom Street Novel)

Hannah's List: A Romance Novel (A Blossom Street Novel)
by Debbie Macomber | Romance
Registered by wingnimrodielwing of Evanston, Illinois USA on 10/31/2017

status (set by nimrodiel): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingnimrodielwing from Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, October 31, 2017

I have a habit of picking up Debbie Macomber books in the middle of a series and then being lost. This book, while a part of the blossom street series stands alone well. I loved that the main character was male, and that the story shifted points of view and voices between Michael and the three women on the list that his late wife Hannah has left him to help him find love again after her passing. This was a sweet story with "all the feels" emotional punches in the plotline as it progresses.

Journal Entry 2 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, October 31, 2017

My darling Michael,

I know this letter will come as a shock to you...

On the anniversary of his beloved wife's death, Dr. Michael Everett receives a letter Hannah had written him.

In it she reminds him of her love and makes one final request. An impossible request. I want you to marry again. She tells him he shouldn't spend the years he has left grieving--and she's chosen three women she asks him to consider.

First on Hannah's list is her cousin, Winter Adams, a chef who owns a caf on Seattle's Blossom Street. The second is Leanne Lancaster, Hannah's oncology nurse. Michael knows them both. But the third name is one he's not familiar with--Macy Roth.

During the months that follow, he spends time with each of these three women, learning more about them...and about himself. Learning what Hannah already knew. He's a man who needs the completeness only love can offer. And Hannah's list leads him to the woman who can help him find it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Little Free Library at 728 Ridge ave in Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, November 02, 2017

Released 2 wks ago (11/1/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library at 728 Ridge ave in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left in the little free library.