Lonely Planet Flightless: Incredible Journeys Without Leaving the Ground (Travel Literature)

by Ellie Cobb (ed) | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by alkaline-kiwi of Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on 3/18/2017
Journal Entry 1 by alkaline-kiwi from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, March 18, 2017
Has sat on my shelf for a while so time to set it free.

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, March 18, 2017
Picked up at this morning's meetup. Good to see you Alkaline-Kiwi!

^ ^
=+=
v

Released 2 yrs ago (7/22/2017 UTC) at Botanic Gardens- specific location in notes in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Oops - I accidentally released this book while I was still half-way through reading it! I was in the cafe in the gardens, escaping from the rain for a bit, and had been reading the book while waiting for family to join me for lunch. I put the book down on the table, and a plate ended up being put on top of it. When the rain eased off for a bit, we decided to make a dash for the museum, and in the rush to leave before the downpour started again, I completely forgot the book was still on the table, so it got left behind.

I imagine the staff will have picked it up when they cleared the table. I don't think it had a proper bookcrossing label in the front, just the BCID and URL handwritten inside the cover, but maybe someone will be curious enough to follow the link anyway and find their way here - if so, hope you enjoy the book! (I was quite enjoying it before I left it behind...)

^ ^