Between the Lines

by Jodi Picoult, Samantha van Leer | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAnneliswing of Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 3/18/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingAnneliswing from Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, March 18, 2017
352 pages

An enchanting YA novel from Number One bestselling author Jodi Picoult, co-written with her teenage daughter.

Delilah knows it's weird, but she can't stop reading her favourite fairy tale. Other girls her age are dating and cheerleading. But then, other girls are popular.

She loves the comfort of the happy ending, and knowing there will be no surprises.

Until she gets the biggest surprise of all, when Prince Oliver looks out from the page and speaks to her.

Now Delilah must decide: will she do as Oliver asks, and help him to break out of the book? Or is this her chance to escape into happily ever after? Read between the lines for total enchantment . . .

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnneliswing at Arabiakeskus in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, April 29, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (4/28/2017 UTC) at Arabiakeskus in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Kirja jäi Designmuseo Arabian aulaan 9. kerrokseen.
Lukuiloa löytäjälle!

Happy reading!
Museohaaste

Kirja on vapautukseni #111 Chanian haasteessa Vapautusten vuosi: Huhtikuu

Journal Entry 3 by Rolmepe at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, May 09, 2017
I'm an Erasmus student from Spain and I was having a bad day, so I decided to visit Arabian museum, and I was so happy when I found this book! I'm planning on reading it before releasing.

Journal Entry 4 by Rolmepe at Pukinmäki in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, July 07, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (6/24/2017 UTC) at Pukinmäki in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Book released in the Unihome residence, Vuolukiventie street, for other students to find it.
Enjoy!