Holy Fools

by Joanne Harris | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingShrofflandwing of Snellville, Georgia USA on 3/7/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingShrofflandwing from Snellville, Georgia USA on Tuesday, March 07, 2017
For Gen Lit VBB

Journal Entry 2 by wingShrofflandwing at Snellville, Georgia USA on Friday, April 12, 2019
Chosen from the General Lit VBB by elizardbreath!

Journal Entry 3 by wingShrofflandwing at Snellville, Georgia USA on Thursday, April 18, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (4/17/2019 UTC) at Snellville, Georgia USA

On it’s way! Classic Joanne Harris

Journal Entry 4 by elizardbreath at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Monday, April 22, 2019
Thanks so much for sending this my way! I've never read anything by her!

Released 1 mo ago (10/14/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library in Front of the Artist's Retreat Center in Bella Vista, Arkansas USA

Released to the Little Free Library in front of the ARC. Enjoy!

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)