Deadly Donuts: Book 10 in the Donut Mysteries

by Jessica Beck | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 3/7/2017
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, March 07, 2017
Book #10 in the Donut Shop Mystery series: When a mysterious stranger shows up at Donut Hearts threatening to reveal a deadly secret about Suzanne’s late father, she believes that he’s lying, but when he offers to show her proof that her dad wasn’t who she thought he was, Suzanne realizes that she has to listen. It’s just too bad that the stranger is murdered before he can share what he knows. Suzanne and her mother are the main suspects, but it turns out that there are plenty of other people who wouldn’t mind seeing the stranger dead!

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, March 10, 2017
My Review: The first 8 books in this series were great, but in #9 and #10, the writing is just not that great, the plot is full of holes and it's just not good. I doubt that I will read any more in this series unless one just falls into my hands.

I'm saving this one for DVG.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (11/8/2017 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending this to DVG, I have sent her some other books in this series, hopefully you haven't read this one yet. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, November 15, 2017
I have been enjoying this donut book series. I thank you for starting me on the love of reading a nice cozy mystery. =) Thank you for sharing this one with me. It will be traveling quickly. =) I have BCers in mind. =)

Journal Entry 5 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Sunday, April 22, 2018
I love this series by Jessica Beck. Suzanne, the main character, is being blackmailed by someone who has a issue with her father. Well, she is not blackmailed yet just is going to met the person to find out what he "has" on her father - she believes nothing. When she shows up to meet this individual, instead of discovering what story he has on her father, the person is dead. It takes off from there, with a cast of really good characters and plot points. Can't wait to read the next in the series.

Journal Entry 6 by dvg at Surprise, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, May 11, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (5/11/2018 UTC) at Surprise, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sending as a surprise RABCK to Stephario. I have sent others in this series and she has enjoyed them. Hope you enjoy this one too!
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 7 by Stephario at Decatur, Alabama USA on Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Thank you dvg for the surprise!! I literally just came in, still warm from the mailbox. You’re so sweet! Thank you! Looking forward to reading this one as well!