Little Boy Blue: DI Helen Grace

Take me home!
by M. J. Arlidge | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 140591923X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 4/15/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, April 15, 2017
Bought in the new Hospice of the Weald charity shop in Tunbridge Wells.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, May 19, 2017
Glad I have the next book to read! Another great DI Grace thriller.

Released 2 yrs ago (5/25/2017 UTC) at Oppem's Birthday Group, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book on a long slow journey.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Sunday, September 17, 2017
Thank you so much for this wishlist book Poodlesister and all the other goodies which arrived with it for my birthday. Looking forward to reading this one :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, August 18, 2018
Detective Inspector Helen Grace is no stranger to tragedy. But when a body is found in a Southampton nightclub, the death cuts too close to the bone.
Hiding her personal connection to the victim - and a double-life which must remain secret at all costs - Helen becomes a woman possessed, working her team around the clock to chase down every lead.
As the killer strikes again, the investigation takes its toll not only on Helen but also her senior officers. Tempers flare, friendships fray and Helen faces an impossible choice.
Confess her sins and lose control of the case? Or keep living a lie, protecting her darkest secrets, and risk getting trapped in this tangled web?
But whatever she does, this killer will not stop until the truth is revealed: there are some fates worse than death . . .

Another good novel in this series........ending on a bit of a cliffhanger.

Journal Entry 6 by wingkeeta1wing at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (8/28/2018 UTC) at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases

Happy Birthday and Happy Reading :)

Journal Entry 7 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, September 20, 2018
I received this great book as part of the 2018 Oppem Birthday Rabck, thanks so much for thinking of me. The book looks good and I am looking forward to reading it soon.