Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail

Relax in the garden...
by Cheryl Strayed | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by freezone of Boston, Massachusetts USA on 1/27/2018
Journal Entry 1 by freezone from Boston, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, January 27, 2018
This was a wonderful book about change, growing up, grieving, and challenging yourself to stay alive.

Picked up in order to add to a "Books You Have Read" book box.

Journal Entry 2 by freezone at Boston, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, February 07, 2018
To the finder of this book:

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book, and the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join us...it's free! If you do, please consider using me, freezone, as your referring member. You can even remain anonymous if you wish!

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 3 by freezone at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, May 12, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (5/12/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Mailed out to New Mexico as part of the "Books I've read" VBB. Enjoy! I'd love to know what you think of her journey (inner and outer.)

Journal Entry 4 by winglabmomnmwing at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Monday, May 21, 2018
Arrived in the mail - thank-you!

Journal Entry 5 by winglabmomnmwing at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, October 21, 2018
I have to admit that I almost gave up on this one, but I'm glad I stuck with it....but there was quite a bit of eye-rolling :-) I'd love to know how much the Monster weighed at the beginning of her trip!

I will hang on to this for the next round of the Non-fiction VBB, since it has probably been a full round of the "Books I've Read" participants? Or did I claim it off the non-fiction VBB? Oh, crap. Whichever one comes next. I really need to get a clue.

Journal Entry 6 by winglabmomnmwing at By Mail, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Monday, January 21, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/19/2019 UTC) at By Mail, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Mailed - sorry for the delay!

Journal Entry 7 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Thanks for sharing this book. I’ve been interested in reading it for some time.