Fatal Journey: The Final Expedition of Henry Hudson

Relax in the garden...
by Peter C. Mancall | History |
ISBN: 0465020313 Global Overview for this book
Registered by freezone of Boston, Massachusetts USA on 6/10/2017
Journal Entry 1 by freezone from Boston, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, June 10, 2017
Well written history takes us back to one of the most important visitors to North America. I enjoyed this, and hop you enjoy your new book!

Journal Entry 2 by freezone at Boston, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, July 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

I'd love if you'd enter a note here on BookCrossing about this book -- where you found it, how you like it, and/or where you release it. If you join BookCrossing (free and fun), kindly list me, freezone , or any other journaler on this thread as your referring person. Thank you so much.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at Vancouver, Washington USA on Wednesday, August 30, 2017
This book came home in my travel narrative bookbox. Will be adding it to my TBR mountain.

Journal Entry 4 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at Vancouver, Washington USA on Monday, March 23, 2020
This book is one that sadly, I just could not get into. I gave it a shot but found that I didn't enjoy it. This past year I've been working on not forcing books that I don't enjoy. When I try to do that, I take long months of not reading. So this book is on the move again.

Journal Entry 5 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 23, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (3/23/2020 UTC) at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Off in the mail to mrsjones to continue traveling. Had enough to send a box of books her way to enjoy, as I'm taking a break from hosting a bookbox for a bit. (My TBR shelf is way too big)

Journal Entry 6 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Monday, March 30, 2020
Received this in a box of books from thegoaliegirl. I look forward to reading and releasing it sometime soon!