'Dancing in my nuddy-pants!'

by Louise Rennison | Teens |
Registered by Potok-too of -- Somewhere in Hertfordshire , Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 3/6/2017
Journal Entry 1 by Potok-too from -- Somewhere in Hertfordshire , Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 06, 2017
Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (4)

A sticker on the front cover tells me I picked this up from a charity shop somewhere for 99p. Let's see if I can read and release it soon!

For the record, the inside cover lists the order of the books in this series:

1- Angus, thongs, and full-frontal snogging
2- 'It's ok, I'm wearing really big knickers!'
3- 'Knocked out by my nunga-nungas.'
4- (this one)
5- '... and that's when it fell off in my hand.'
6- '...then he ate my boy entrances.'
7- '... startled by his furry shorts!'
8- 'Luuurve is a many-trousered thing...'

Journal Entry 2 by Potok-too at -- Somewhere in Hertfordshire , Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 22, 2019
I’m pretty sure I’d read the first in the series, years ago. I think this book could just about stand on its own, but is probably best read in sequence with the other books, or at least after one other, as I did. I’m now over 50- and on the one hand this book makes me feel a lot closer to 15, suddenly, but on the other hand I can’t quite believe how the author could remember teenage life so well! Funny and escapist - perfect holiday read!

I did a bit of Googling and was sorry to read that the author has died, but loved this piece about her work: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/01/louise-rennison-death-young-women-books

Journal Entry 3 by Potok-too at Elias Beach Hotel in Limassol, Limassol Cyprus on Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Released 10 mos ago (5/22/2019 UTC) at Elias Beach Hotel in Limassol, Limassol Cyprus

I’ve left this in the Zodiac cocktail lounge, just beyond the hotel lobby. There’s a large bookcase there, overflowing with books to swap. (Most are in English, but downstairs, there are a few books in other languages (Finnish and Swedish, at least) near the spa entrance.)