Gone Girl

by gillian flynn | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Potok-too of -- Somewhere in Hertfordshire , Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 3/6/2017
Journal Entry 1 by Potok-too from -- Somewhere in Hertfordshire , Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 06, 2017
I'm vaguely aware of lots of fuss about this book - and a film - so when I saw this at a charity book sale, I picked it up.

Journal Entry 2 by Potok-too at Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 05, 2018
I forgot to review this when I did get round to reading it, but as I recall I was probably half-way through the book before I really understood why this book had been so talked-about and popular. By the time I finished it, though, I almost wished I belonged to a book club where I could spend an evening talking about it with others.

I hope the book's next reader can find someone to discuss it with :)

Journal Entry 3 by Potok-too at Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 05, 2018
Mr Potok is taking this as train/airplane reading...

Journal Entry 4 by Potok-too at Akureyri, Norðurland eystra Iceland on Thursday, August 16, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (8/11/2018 UTC) at Akureyri, Norðurland eystra Iceland

At the end of an academic conference, Mr P gave this to a colleague for their journey home.