The Sanctuary

by Ted DeKker | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Suezq60 of Lexington Park, Maryland USA on 3/2/2017
Journal Entry 1 by Suezq60 from Lexington Park, Maryland USA on Thursday, March 02, 2017
New York Times best seller

Journal Entry 2 by Suezq60 at USPS in Lexington Park, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 05, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (3/3/2017 UTC) at USPS in Lexington Park, Maryland USA

Released as part of the "S" Books bookring.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, March 09, 2017
Arrived at my house today. I am going to keep this book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, January 28, 2019
This book continues with the storyline from "The Priest's Graveyard". Mr. Dekker usually engages me (intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually). This book left me feeling unengaged spiritually. I found myself not connecting with any of the characters. I read The Priest’s Graveyard a few years ago so that may have affected my perception. The prison warden was unbelievable as a character. That a man with such a massive psychotic break could be put in charge of an experimental prison went beyond reason. This is not one of my favorite Dekker books.
I forgot to release it for the THE release challenge. I will release it for D is for December.

Reserving for Bookstogive Mystery VBB. -- hasn't been chosen. I will release it for The "THE" release challenge

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at AMC Theater in Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, December 14, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/14/2019 UTC) at AMC Theater in Cape Coral, Florida USA