The Sixth Man (King & Maxwell Series)

by David Baldacci | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/27/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, February 27, 2017
I selected this long mass market paperback (c. 2011) from the Little Free Library at Twinbrook Baptist Church in Rockville, Maryland. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Released 5 yrs ago (5/23/2017 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I released this book to my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The Mother's Day Release Challenge May 2017 hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. This book has the word MA in the title.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 26, 2022
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'm saving this book to release again.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The November 2022 E-less Release Challenge hosted by motherof11

---------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 21, 2023

Released 5 days ago (1/21/2023 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is now going to Bookcrosser 6of8 who assured me that she would help find this book a new place to travel. Off you go, little book!

---------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!