The Girl on the Train

by Paula Hawkins | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by rhythmbiscuit of Northglenn, Colorado USA on 2/27/2017
Journal Entry 1 by rhythmbiscuit from Northglenn, Colorado USA on Monday, February 27, 2017
EVERY DAY THE SAME
Rachel takes the same commuter train every morning and night. Every day she rattles down the track, flashes past a stretch of cozy suburban homes, and stops at the signal that allows her to daily watch the same couple breakfasting on their deck. She’s even started to feel like she knows them. Jess and Jason, she calls them. Their life—as she sees it—is perfect. Not unlike the life she recently lost.

UNTIL TODAY
And then she sees something shocking. It’s only a minute until the train moves on, but it’s enough. Now everything’s changed. Unable to keep it to herself, Rachel goes to the police. But is she really as unreliable as they say? Soon she is deeply entangled not only in the investigation but in the lives of everyone involved. Has she done more harm than good?

Journal Entry 2 by rhythmbiscuit at BookBar in Denver, Colorado USA on Thursday, April 20, 2017

Released 7 yrs ago (4/19/2017 UTC) at BookBar in Denver, Colorado USA

I had a wonderful time at BookBar's Little Free Library event with Todd Bol. I gave this book to a fellow LFL steward to share in his or her library.

Building Community
Sparking Creativity
Inspiring Readers

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Denver, Colorado USA on Monday, August 13, 2018
I have yet to read it. The book is with me, I live in Sacramento, CA