March: Book Three (Coretta Scott King Author Award Winner)

by John Lewis, Andrew Aydin | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingReallyBookishwing of Ambler, Pennsylvania USA on 2/21/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingReallyBookishwing from Ambler, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, February 21, 2017
This is the third and final book in the "March" trilogy, a series of graphic memoirs about the life of civil rights icon John Lewis. I thoroughly enjoyed this book, as I did the other two, and am sad to see the series come to an end.

Here are links to the first two books on my shelf:
March: Book One
March: Book Two

Released 1 yr ago (8/14/2017 UTC) at RABCK, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

This is headed out as a RABCK to Spatial to fulfill a wish. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSpatialwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 20, 2017
Wow! I just got home from a trip to find this book waiting for me! Such a tremendous surprise! Thank you so much to ReallyBookish for sending me this RABCK! Book Two was so gut-wrenching and well worth the read! I can't wait to get started on Book Three! Thanks again, ReallyBookish for the surprise!

Added: Oh, I should add that the USPS apparently tried to eat this book. Much sadness. There's a couple of rips on the spine and a gash in the lower right-hand area of the front cover that goes through several pages. But on the bright side, it in no way affects the ability to read the book! In fact, it adds character and shows the true soul of a traveling book! Huzzah!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSpatialwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Monday, November 05, 2018
Such an excellent story. This trilogy should be required reading in schools and for all!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSpatialwing at BCinDC, Holiday Book Exchange -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, December 15, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (12/16/2018 UTC) at BCinDC, Holiday Book Exchange -- Controlled Releases

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

A Wishlist book surprise for
someone at the BCinDC Holiday Party!

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

Journal Entry 6 by wingKateKintailwing at Burke, Virginia USA on Wednesday, December 26, 2018
Thank you so much for the third volume! I'll be passing this on to my mother tomorrow who really wants to read it. I can't wait until she's finished so I can talk to her about this amazing work. Thank you!