corner corner Fire in the Blood

Fire in the Blood
by Irène Némirovsky | Literature & Fiction
Registered by kiwiinengland of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 2/18/2017

status (set by kiwiinengland): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by kiwiinengland from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, February 18, 2017

Set in rural France, this is the story of love and hatred, deception and betrayal.
The writing in this book let me see the village clearly in my mind, with the different seasons standing out. I enjoyed the social norms of this part of the word.

Recommended.

Journal Entry 2 by kiwiinengland at Hobson Villa in Thorndon, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, November 11, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (11/11/2017 UTC) at Hobson Villa in Thorndon, Wellington Province New Zealand