The Steel Flea

by Nikolay Leskov | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 014139739X Global Overview for this book
Registered by klasha of Мoсква (Moscow), Moscow (Federal City) Russia on 2/16/2017
Journal Entry 1 by klasha from Мoсква (Moscow), Moscow (Federal City) Russia on Thursday, February 16, 2017
Hello! This is a very famous Russian novel! In many ways, this book shows the Russian character. Good luck and happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by Brookler at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, December 06, 2017
I'm amazed at how long books take to get here from Russia! But like the proverbial turtle, it kept on coming till it made it. I just received this in the mail today. Makes me wonder where it has been for the last 10 months, lol. Thanks very much for sending it. I look forward to reading a Russian comedy.

Journal Entry 3 by Brookler at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, August 22, 2019
I really enjoyed this little classic! A funny story, although it has a sad ending. Quite delightful!

Journal Entry 4 by Brookler at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, August 22, 2019
I'm sending this little gem to Lithuania as part of the Big Bookring. Hope it travels safely to its far away destination.

Journal Entry 5 by Teresa_Che at Vilnius, Vilniaus Lithuania on Saturday, September 07, 2019
Book arrived to Vilnius. Thank you.