corner corner Picture Pops Farm

Picture Pops Farm
by Roger Priddy | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/16/2017

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, February 16, 2017

This is one of 44 books donated by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your kindness.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, February 09, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (2/16/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 8th Annual Becky's Hugs Release Challenge hosted by ResQGeek in memory of his daughter Becky (BookCrosser N-R-Jyzer) who was killed on 30 August 2010 when she was struck by a car while riding her bicycle. To learn more about Becky, please visit Becky's Hugs. This book pictures animals on the front cover. Becky loved animals.

***The 2018 Great Backyard Bird Count Release Challenge hosted by Gory Details in honor of the Audubon Great Backyard Bird Count. This book pictures a duckling on the front cover.

**The 2018 February Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. This book's title contains the word ARM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!