Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister

by Gregory Maguire | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Billbooks of Malvern East, Victoria Australia on 2/12/2017
Journal Entry 1 by Billbooks from Malvern East, Victoria Australia on Sunday, February 12, 2017
I think this one of the books the musical Wicked was based on

Journal Entry 2 by Billbooks at Melbourne Central Little Library in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Saturday, February 25, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (2/26/2017 UTC) at Melbourne Central Little Library in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Find me Read me Release me

Journal Entry 3 by k-j-h at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, March 24, 2019
Oops, must have neglected to journal this one.

I didn’t get around to reading it after a couple of years, so taking it back to another meetup.

Journal Entry 4 by KKslibrary at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, May 26, 2019
Caught at Meetup

Journal Entry 5 by KKslibrary at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Interesting take on the fairy tale of Cinderella, and very cleverly written, told from the perspective of one of the step sisters. Set in 17th century Holland Iris and Ruth are sisters whose lives become entwined with Clare, an exceptionally beautiful young woman, who becomes their step sister when their mother marries Clara’s father. When a handsome prince comes to town Iris arranges for Clara to attend the ball, even though she did not have an invite, and when she runs away escaping a fire, the prince comes looking for her.

Journal Entry 6 by KKslibrary at Sir Duke - Cafe in Moonee Ponds, Victoria Australia on Sunday, July 28, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (7/28/2019 UTC) at Sir Duke - Cafe in Moonee Ponds, Victoria Australia

To be released at Meetup