Tale Of Oat Cake Crag, The (The Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter #7)

by Susan Wittig Albert | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 042524380X Global Overview for this book
Registered by Tribefan of Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on 3/25/2017
Journal Entry 1 by Tribefan from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Saturday, March 25, 2017
Miss Beatrix Potter has returned to Near Sawrey, where her friend Grace has been receiving anonymous letters that threaten her good name and her plans to marry. Beatrix must investigate quietly so as not to arouse village gossip. There is also the matter of Beatrix's own romantic future-as she's been offered a second chance at love.

Journal Entry 2 by Tribefan at BookObsessed.com, A book trading site -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, May 19, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at BookObsessed.com, A book trading site -- Controlled Releases

Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.
- from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Tribefan. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, June 04, 2018
pulled from your amazing box. This looks like a good commute read.

edit: May 20, 2020 I have picked this up and set it down after reading the first two chapters of this book multiple times in the years since this came to me. So, I am deciding to let it go unread. I love the idea of this book, I just can't get into it and the switching points of views from animal to human isn't helping at all.

Released 4 mos ago (5/20/2020 UTC) at Little free library #44604 - Custer and Linden Place in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left in the Little Free Library.