The Pink Suit: A Novel

by Nicole Mary Kelby | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingjudygreeneyeswing of San Diego, California USA on 2/10/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingjudygreeneyeswing from San Diego, California USA on Friday, February 10, 2017
"Nothing links person to person like the frequent passage from hand to hand of a good book."

This looks like a wonderful books, a novel about the seamstress who made the pink suit worn by Jacqueline Kennedy on the day President Kennedy was killed.

A wandering book -- the karma of literature!

Journal Entry 2 by wingjudygreeneyeswing at San Diego, California USA on Friday, February 10, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (2/10/2017 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

This book is traveling by mail to Florida as a Valentines gift for the lovely and fascinating Dove-i-Libri, a dear friend and most excellent bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 3 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Thank you so much, Green Eyed Lady, for this wish list book. I love historical fiction. Combine that with a classic suit and a pillbox hat? Well, I am in my glory. Thank you, again.

January 25, 2018: Planning to use this book as part of my "Reduce Mount TBR Challenge" (Link), and as part of Booklady331's "Keep Them Moving Challenge" (Link).

June 1, 2020: Started reading this today and I'm already loving it!

Released 1 mo ago (8/11/2020 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ My Sister ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Released as part of Booklady331's KTM Challenge (Link)

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺