The Pink Suit: A Novel

by Nicole Mary Kelby | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by judygreeneyes of San Diego, California USA on 2/10/2017
Journal Entry 1 by judygreeneyes from San Diego, California USA on Friday, February 10, 2017
"Nothing links person to person like the frequent passage from hand to hand of a good book."

This looks like a wonderful books, a novel about the seamstress who made the pink suit worn by Jacqueline Kennedy on the day President Kennedy was killed.

A wandering book -- the karma of literature!

Journal Entry 2 by judygreeneyes at San Diego, California USA on Friday, February 10, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (2/10/2017 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

This book is traveling by mail to Florida as a Valentines gift for the lovely and fascinating Dove-i-Libri, a dear friend and most excellent bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 3 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Thank you so much, Green Eyed Lady, for this wish list book. I love historical fiction. Combine that with a classic suit and a pillbox hat? Well, I am in my glory. Thank you, again.

January 25, 2018: Planning to use this book as part of my "Reduce Mount TBR Challenge" (Link), pass it on as part of a special Book Ring, and as part of Booklady331's "2018 Keep Them Moving Challenge" (Link).