Spells & Stitches (Knitting Mystery)

by Barbara Bretton | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/6/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, February 06, 2017
This is one of 7 cozy mysteries donated by a talented knitter from nearby Aspen Hill to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your kindness!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The author's name contains the word BAR (x2).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 20, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (3/6/2018 UTC) at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!