Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream

by Paulo Coelho | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Billbooks of Malvern East, Victoria Australia on 2/5/2017
Journal Entry 1 by Billbooks from Malvern East, Victoria Australia on Sunday, February 05, 2017
Found in a box of books hidden in the garage so now will get it ready for a release

Journal Entry 2 by Billbooks at Malvern East, Victoria Australia on Monday, December 04, 2017
Off to Canada as part of the first sentence VBB

Journal Entry 3 by Billbooks at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Monday, December 04, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/4/2017 UTC) at Richmond, British Columbia Canada

Heading overseas to Canada

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Monday, December 11, 2017
Arrived today. Thank you for sending. This VBB is full of surprises. I was clueless when I first opened the parcel and only realize what it was for when I journal now.

-----------------------------
Updated April 17, 2018

A charming fable. It is a quick and easy read, but one that definitely makes me think and reflect. I enjoy this book a lot.

Released 1 yr ago (4/20/2018 UTC) at International RABCK Sweepstakes, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases

Congratulations. I hope you enjoy this one.

Journal Entry 6 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, May 20, 2018
This has just arrived form Canada so looks like I am the decoy. Thanks very much Mcsar, it was a nice surprise. :-)

Journal Entry 7 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, June 30, 2018
I think this is one of those books that you have to come across at just the right time in your life. I thought it was okay, but I know that other people who've read this book have had more of a spiritual connection with it.
Plan to get this travelling again soon.

Journal Entry 8 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (7/3/2018 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to CFreckle as part of the "send your current read rabck" thread.
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 9 by Cfreckle at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 07, 2018
This wishlist book arrived safely this afternoon. Thank you so much for sending it to me.