Red Dwarf Omnibus: Red Dwarf: Infinity Welcomes Careful Drivers & Better Than Life

by Grant Naylor | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 2/4/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, February 04, 2017
This is now a bookcrossing book ☺ A colleague gave to me to bookcross

Released 2 yrs ago (3/17/2017 UTC) at Somewhere in Cumbria in -- Somewhere in Cumbria, Cumbria United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh ☺

Enjoy!!

Releasing for the Snap challenge and the TV series release challenge

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Keswick, Cumbria United Kingdom on Saturday, April 22, 2017
Hadn't heard of Bookcrossing before, so was slightly bemused to find this book in a plastic bag in one of the flower displays in Keswick town centre on a wet and rainy evening! When I got home and realised it was Red Dwarf I was a bit disappointed as didn't think it would be my kind of read (although I am old enough to have watch the TV show). However, I did read Red Dwarf and enjoyed it but admit to giving up on 'Better than life' after a few pages as a friend had passed on some other books which grabbed my attention more.
Red Dwarf will be returned to the flower bed tomorrow to carry on its travels!
Thanks Bookcrossing!!