The Victim's Guide to Christmas

by Roland Fiddy | Humor |
Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 2/4/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 04, 2017

Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, Herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 08, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (12/8/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Welcome to Bookcrossing! The book you are holding is now yours - no strings attached. To let me know it has found a new owner and that it will be enjoyed by a new reader, please consider leaving a message by leaving an entry on this book. You do not need an account to leave a message, however if you consider signing up, you can find out where this book goes and who enjoys it after you.

Journal Entry 3 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 08, 2018
Cute book...but I like Christmas so only a few resonated with me...

Journal Entry 4 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 08, 2018
Picked up at the December BookCrossing meet-up, held at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 5 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 08, 2018

Journal Entry 6 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 08, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (12/8/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Released at the December meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers.

Journal Entry 7 by Ashtoash at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2019
Quick read and a funny antidote to the sappier Christmas stories

Journal Entry 8 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, January 25, 2019
Picked this up at the January Calgary BookCrossing meetup.

I'm not one for Christmas books, but his looks fun.

Journal Entry 9 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 13, 2019
This was a quick read. Didn’t find too many of the comics funny, but I thought the art was fun.

Journal Entry 10 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 13, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (4/13/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking to the April BookCrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 11 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, April 14, 2019
Picked up this book at the Calgary BookCrossing April meet-up. I usually avoid Christmas books, but this one is nice and short and doesn't involve any romance, so why not.