Up Till Now

by William Shatner | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 2/4/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 04, 2017

Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, Herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by L-Marie at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 08, 2017
I found that the book was written with lots of humorous situations that William Shatner experienced. I found out that he was a very talented actor and a very interesting person. At this point of writing I have a few chapters left to read and then I will set it free.

Journal Entry 3 by L-Marie at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, August 13, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (8/13/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I was surprised at how interesting this book was. It was full of humor and he really was a very hard working actor. I found out a lot of information about William Shatner that surprised me. All in all it was a very good book.

Journal Entry 4 by B-Lynn at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, August 13, 2017
Caught this book at the meeting

Journal Entry 5 by Minerva101 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 09, 2017
Picked up at the meeting today with the caveat that it may linger on my shelf for a loooong time. I do love Shatner though...

Journal Entry 6 by B-Lynn at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, December 12, 2017
An interesting book and a bit of a surprise! It can change your perspective about a different perspective about William Shatner by the time I finished. It told his side of the story on one of his wife's death and a different definition on what is truth and what a lie is!

The funniest line in the whole book tells was how after 50 years of acting he had to have sex with a blow up doll! He described how he was able to mentally prepare himself for the scene! Read the book to find out more!!