corner corner Stories From The Vinyl Cafe

Stories From The Vinyl Cafe
by Stuart McLean | Humor
Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 2/4/2017

status (set by keeta1): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 04, 2017

For a few years, it was my Saturday morning routine to turn on CBC radio at 9am and listen to Stuart McLean and the Vinyl Cafe. Most times, my sleeping family would be woken from their sleep with me laughing down in the kitchen. Sadly, Stuart died last year and Saturday morning just isn't the same. It is empty without the laughter. So, I share his stories and I hope that they make you laugh, also.
RIP Stuart McLean, gone but NEVER forgotten!
Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, Herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 26, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (8/26/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Finally, I am getting this book sent out to my decoy in the Laugh and Bookmark exchange. My apologies for the delay and I hope you enjoy this Stuart McLean book!
Welcome to Bookcrossing! The book you are holding is now yours - no strings attached. To let me know it has found a new owner and that it will be enjoyed by a new reader, please consider leaving a message by leaving an entry on this book. You do not need an account to leave a message, however if you consider signing up, you can find out where this book goes and who enjoys it after you.

Journal Entry 3 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, November 11, 2017

Thank you herchelle, what a nice surprise :)

The book, which looks very enjoyable, arrived this morning along with a chatty postcard and some bookmarks (you'll have to explain the flat, crochet looking one to me).

Many thanks.