Knots and Crosses

by Ian Rankin | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookfrogsterwing of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 1/31/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookfrogsterwing from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 31, 2017
This is not the best of Rankin's writing, but if you want to get to know Rebus, start at the beginning.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookfrogsterwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, April 29, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (4/29/2017 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to vaga-bonde. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingvaga-bondewing at Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon France on Monday, May 22, 2017
Thank you so much bookfrogster for this generous RABCK! I have heard about Rankin and Rebus for a long time, and thought I should start with the first one. Looking forward to it!

Journal Entry 4 by wingvaga-bondewing at Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon France on Monday, July 03, 2017
Glad to get to know Rebus, I understand this is more personal background of the character than mystery. But I will gladly give the series another try. Thanks again bookfrogster!

Journal Entry 5 by wingvaga-bondewing at Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon France on Thursday, July 06, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (7/7/2017 UTC) at Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon France

The book travels to Finland, where another reader had it on her wishlist.

Journal Entry 6 by ritao at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, July 11, 2017
The book arrived safely yesterday as a RABCK, thank you very much for sending it to me, vaga-bonde! It will wait now for quite a while for it's turn but I'll try to get to it sometime during this decade. :)

This will be my first contact with Rebus and I'm looking forward to reading the book.