Kalahari Typing School For Men, The (the No.1 Ladies Detective Book 4)

by Alexander McCall Smith | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by monamore of Brunswick East, Victoria Australia on 1/31/2017
Journal Entry 1 by monamore from Brunswick East, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Love these books

Journal Entry 2 by monamore at Brunswick East, Victoria Australia on Friday, February 17, 2017
Very enjoyable.

Journal Entry 3 by monamore at Degani in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, April 07, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (4/8/2017 UTC) at Degani in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Thanks to my sister-in-law for sending this into the wild.

Journal Entry 4 by AnonymousFriend at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, April 08, 2017
The fourth book in the wonderful No 1 Ladies' Detective agency series but this one is the last in the series that I’ve read but 7 years ago. I’ll see it gets a new home.

Released 2 yrs ago (5/4/2017 UTC) at Emergency Operations Centre, Woy Woy Road in Kariong, New South Wales Australia

Release #115 for 2017 ...

Journal Entry 6 by Cudgee at Kariong, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, June 02, 2019
I'm a man. Should I take up typing?

Journal Entry 7 by Cudgee at Queen Street Rescue in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, July 07, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (7/13/2019 UTC) at Queen Street Rescue in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Release No 106 ..