corner corner Out of Sight

Out of Sight
by Isabelle Grey | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingAylaMeywing of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 1/29/2017

status (set by AylaMey): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingAylaMeywing from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Sunday, January 29, 2017

Hello dear finder of this book,

I hope you'll like the idea and practice of BookCrossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free and spam-free!) If you do choose to join, you can choose to use me as your referring member so I'll know that I've made someone enthusiastic about BookCrossing.

Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You'll be alerted by an email each time someone makes another journal entry.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingAylaMeywing at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, February 02, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (2/2/2017 UTC) at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Dit boek doet mee aan de Februari uitdaging A - Z van Camperfan. / This book participates in the February challenge A-Z by Camperfan.

Veilige reis, lief boek! Ik hoop dat vele lezers nog van je gaan genieten! / Safe travels dear book! I hope many readers will enjoy reading you!