The Last Anniversary

by Liane Moriarty | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/11/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Sophie Honeywell always wondered if Thomas Gordon was the one she let get away. He was the perfect boyfriend, but on the day he was to propose, she broke his heart. A year later he married his travel agent, while Sophie has been mortifyingly single ever since. Now Thomas is back in her life because Sophie has unexpectedly inherited his aunt Connie's house on Scribbly Gum Island -- home of the famously unsolved MunroBabymystery.

Sophie moves onto the island and begins a new life as part of an unconventional family where it seems everyone has a secret. Grace, a beautiful young mother, is feverishly planning a shocking escape from her perfect life. Margie, a frumpy housewife, has made a pact with a stranger, while dreamy Aunt Rose wonders if maybe it's about time she started making her own decisions.

As Sophie's life becomes increasingly complicated, she discovers that sometimes you have to stop waiting around -- and come up with your own fairy-tale ending.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at on Thursday, August 24, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (8/25/2017 UTC) at

On its way to daffodil-2, hope you enjoy this.

Journal Entry 3 by wingdaffodil-2wing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 29, 2017
Received in the post today from Plum-Crazy along with 4 other books, some labels and release bags. Thanks very much-you are very generous. I love Liane Moriarty's books so will look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingdaffodil-2wing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, January 04, 2018
REVIEW:- "This book was rather a disappointment as I've read and enjoyed other books by this author. This one I read to around page 50 before deciding to skim it. Some of the characters were interesting and part of me wanted to know what would happen later in the story, However the first sentence I read after that was "What that child needs is a good f--- (!!)
End of review"

I will be wild releasing the book soon.
Edited to add that my plans for this book have changed. Now sending to another bookcrosser who has it on her wishlist.

Journal Entry 5 by wingdaffodil-2wing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, January 20, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (1/22/2018 UTC) at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book will be off in the post to another bookcrosser who had it on her wishlist.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 6 by raeliz64 at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 24, 2018
One of two RABCK's sent to me by daffodil-2, thank you so much.

Journal Entry 7 by raeliz64 at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, February 24, 2020
Probably not quite as good as some of her other books, but still very enjoyable.

Journal Entry 8 by raeliz64 at Leicester General Hospital in Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, February 24, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (2/25/2020 UTC) at Leicester General Hospital in Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Left on the charity book table in Outpatients 2.