One Good Turn: (Jackson Brodie): A Jolly Murder Mystery

by Kate Atkinson | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/8/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 08, 2017
I always enjoy Kate Atkinson's books, good stories with quirky characters, twisted plots & black humour....there's always some cracking one-liners that make me smirk. The final line in this book in particular brought a smile to my face....though maybe that's just my sense of humour :o)

Although the characters of this story live lives far removed from one another, events conspire to link them in ways they couldn't have foreseen & by the end it all fits together as neatly as the Matryoshka dolls that Martin bought.

(second in the Jackson Brodie series)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at St Vincent's in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (9/5/2017 UTC) at St Vincent's in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Released as part of the SEPTEMBER SAPPHIRE CHALLENGE (#9)
& the 2017 TV SERIES CHALLENGE (#15)

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)