corner corner The Girl in the Spider's Web

The Girl in the Spider's Web
by David Lagercrantz | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 8/1/2017

status (set by daffodil-2): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Have promised to send my copy of this book to daffodil-2 when read but I spotted this in a charity shop for the vast sum of 20p so how could I not pick it up? I'm pretty sure it will travel on before I get around to reading mine! ;o)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, August 24, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (8/25/2017 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

On its way to daffodil-2.....enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by daffodil-2 at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 29, 2017

This wishlist book was received in the post today from Plum-Crazy along with 4 other books, some labels and release bags. Thanks very much. I've heard a lot about this book so it will be very interesting to read it, having read the Larsson trilogy.

Journal Entry 4 by daffodil-2 at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, November 10, 2017

10.11.2017 My husband is currently reading this book-I let him have first turn as I have to fit it into one of Plum's monthly themes before I can read it. He's not quite sure whether he's going to like it or not-watch this space for further details ................