Endangered Species (Anna Pigeon)

by Nevada Barr | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by ComradeCamper of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin USA on 1/24/2017
Journal Entry 1 by ComradeCamper from Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, January 24, 2017
National park ranger Anna Pigeon has been posted to Cumberland Island, off the Georgia coast, for 21 days to watch for forest fires. A small plane has an "accident" in the nearby marsh. Both the pilot -- the only law enforcement agent in the region -- and his passenger die in the crash.
Predictably, Anna becomes ensnared in investigating the sabotage. In so doing, she uncovers old and new crimes that someone has worked very diligently to conceal. Anna finds that she is the most endangered creature on the island.

Journal Entry 2 by ComradeCamper at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 19, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (10/17/2017 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

This was near the top of Bookfrogster's wishlist.
The Customs form required me to list the recipient's first and last names, so B. Frogster has now become Beatrice Frogster. The things we have to do to read our favorite authors .... Sigh.

Journal Entry 3 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Super excited to receive this from the lovely comrade camper as it has been on my wish list for a while. I really like this series so great to be able to read this one and continue working my way through them.

Journal Entry 4 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, October 28, 2017
This was a good story with a few twists and turns. Just what I needed for a bit of escapism.
Thank you for granting my wish ComradeCamper. I'm planning to offer this one at the next meet-up I go to.

Journal Entry 5 by Triggerfish at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, December 17, 2017
Picked this up at Christmas meetup. Excited to find a Nevada Barr, only to discover that I read it three years ago...
I will re-release soon.

Journal Entry 6 by Triggerfish at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, February 10, 2019

Released 5 days ago (2/10/2019 UTC) at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Welcome to bookcrossing!
I hope you enjoy reading this book and will consider releasing it back into the wild when you are done with it. Please make a journal entry to record its travels. (Please be aware, when choosing a release site, that most charity shops will discard books with writing in them.)
Enjoy.

Journal Entry 7 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 12, 2019
I re-captured this one at the Old Gang meet up.