Standup Guy: A Stone Barrington Novel

by Stuart Woods | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 045146687X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 1/23/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Monday, January 23, 2017
some kind soul left this in my LFL Kensington east

Journal Entry 2 by wingshawing at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (3/1/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

released for the places we go challenge.

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Tuesday, January 23, 2018
released 3/17 returned by Joanne 1/18

Journal Entry 4 by wingshawing at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Thursday, January 25, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/25/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

clean start challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks