Born in Ice (Born in Trilogy, Book 2)

by Nora Roberts | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/20/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, January 20, 2017
This is one of 20 books generously donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by the steward of a Little Free Library in the Woodley Park section of Rockville, Maryland. Thank you very, very much!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The March 2017 Four Elements Challenge hosted by Firegirl. This book has the word ICE in the title.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 24, 2017
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

---------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The book title or author's name contains the word ICE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!